J1939 Protocol Stacks
The J1939 protocol stack offers the complete functionality for integration of the SAE J1939 standard into your devices.
Versatile configuration options allow individual customization to the target system. Example codes facilitate the startup phase, enabling the user to focus on the implementation of their own application. The open CAN driver (CANpie) provides the flexibility to use any CAN controller available on the market.
The bridge function for the CANopen Slave protocol stack facilitates realization of devices with multi protocol capability. In addition, less development time is needed for the implementation of parameters as these are addressed by all protocols in the same way.
- Functionality according to SAE specification J1939
- Modular software structure with versatile adjustment options
- Adaption to the target product without changing the code structure
- Optimized to low resource consumption (ROM / RAM)
- Wide range of supported CAN controllers
- Standardized interface for the CAN driver (CANpie FD)
- Cyclic transmission and reception of J1939 messages
- Transport protocols (TP.DT and TP.BAM) for transmission of large data volumes
- Setting of node address via address claiming
- Supervision of timeouts for J1939 messages
- Bridge function for the CANopen Slave protocol stack
Scope of delivery
|50.04.002||J1939 Protocol software
Protocol stack as C99 source code, example programs and documentation in English provided by download link with manual
API for CAN implementation for the respective microcontroller