With CANopen, the user organization CAN in Automation (CiA) has created a protocol standard which has widely spread in embedded systems and mechanical engineering. CANopen specifications not only define various services for data exchange, they also specify standardized access to the systems via device profiles and application profiles.
- Access to object dictionary via SDO
- Communication of process data via PDO
- Monitoring of devices and network management (NMT)
- Electronic Data sheet (EDS and DCF)
- CANopen device and applications profiles (CiA 4xx)
- CANopen master and CANopen slave
- System design
- Analysis and trouble shooting
- Sample applications
Education and training
We offer trainings as presence workshops in the MicroControl training center, in-house workshops at your location or as online seminars.
We would be pleased to arrange individual in-house trainings for your company, tailored to your specific requirements and level of knowledge.
Workshop agenda CANopen
PDF [229 KB]
Webinar agenda CANopen
PDF [250 KB]
You would like to get advice?
+49 2241 – 25 65 9 – 0
Write an email or call us.