CANopen transmitter for voltage and current measurement: µCAN.1.ai-TRS
The cable transmitter in protection class IP67 is designed to acquire an analogue signal. The cable transmitter is directly integrated in the measuring wire.
The analogue measurement signals are transmitted to the µCAN.1.ai-TRS via short lines. They are then digitalized and transmitted by CAN interface to a processing unit.
- Measurement of voltages (+/-10V)
- Measurement of currents (0-20mA / 4-20mA)
- 16-bit resolution
- Plug-in connector M12
- Protocol: CANopen CiA 404
- Indication of deviation from measurement range
- Extended ambient temperature range of -40°C...+85°C
1-channel analogue acquisition module with CANopen. Signal type +/- 10V DC. Connection through M 12 plug
1-channel analogue acquisition module with CANopen. Signal type 0(4)-20 mA. Connection through M 12 plug.
|90.02.401||Termination Resistor for M12 Connectors|
|16.10.900||Operating manual in English|