MicroControl: CANopen I/O Modules FDready
Technology for a secure future
- Faster and more powreful. Up to 10 times faster and significantly higher data throughput.
- Your existing CAN structure can be maintained. No additional investment in infrastructure.
- Easy integration in existing networks. No modification of cables or plugs.
- Measurement technology and automation at highest level: Industry 4.0 becomes reality.
MicroControl modules: sophisticated customizable technology
Enhanced temperature range, higher resolution, broadened power supply range and higher IP rating
Decentralized acquisition of measurement values and conversion of analogue to digital data on the spot is safer and provides more performance and constructive leeway. MicroControl's sophisticated CAN/CANopen I/O modules are available as highly economical serial products or may be customized to your specific requirements as development, engineering, configuration and manufacturing are Made in Germany.
|Definition of "Heavy Duty":|
|0°C ..+50 °C|
|ca. 10 - 12 BIT|
|24 V + 10 %|
|-40 °C ..+ 85 °C|
|> 16 – 24 BIT|
|9 - 36 V DC|
|> IP 65|
|Performance difference more noticeable in future:|
|approx. 150 %|
|approx. 70 %|
We define future standards in high performance industrial instrumentation
The consistent hardware platform
More efficient and faster due to ARM based controllers
• significantly higher processing power
- up to 40 % faster than conventional MicroControl modules
- up to 50 % faster than current industrial standard
• considerably reduced power consumption
- "GreenPower" means 50 % less power consumption of the CPU and increased performance which results in less heat emission and notably reduced requirements for air conditioning in control cabinets.
• controller architecture made for the future
- CAN FD ready - any time
- hard real time / interrupts in ns range
• cross-product developments and validations (e.g. EMC and environmental tasting) are more efficient, safer and to be realized faster.
The consistent software platform
More efficient and safer due to cross-product software platform
• individual customer specifications and adaptations can quickly be realized on all MicroControl modules
• improved system tests faciliate error detection and increase availability
• high processing power due to FPU/DSP
- customer specific future measurement procedures and evaluations to be realized easily
• new features
- dynamic PDO mapping
- buffered real time clock
- all modules equipped with standard CANopen Bootloader
Components of excellent quality provide outstanding process reliability. Our expertise in bus systems, our presence in the European core market Germany and, not least, our dedication to working in user organizations such as CiA (CAN in Automation) and ETG (EtherCAT Technology Group) will give our customers a competitive edge in the market.
The well-established MicroControl standard products provide reliable and easy to handle solutions in CAN bus and Ethernet applications. Based on our cutting-edge technology we also provide custom solutions exclusively designed to meet your specific requirements, as e.g. customized software functions, specific connecting requirements (such as M12 connectors) or additional features.