CANopen - Intensive Workshop
With CANopen the user organization CAN in Automation (CiA) has created a protocol standard which has widely spread in embedded systems and mechanical engineering. CANopen specifications not only define various services for data exchange, they also specify standardized access to the systems via device profiles and application profiles.
Contents of the workshop
- CANopen communication profile (CiA 301)
- Access to object dictionary via SDO
- Communication of process data via PDO
- Monitoring of devices and network management (NMT)
- Electronic Data sheet (EDS and DCF)
- CANopen device and applications profiles (CiA 4xx)
- CANopen master and CANopen slave
- System design
- Analysis and trouble shooting
- Sample applications
To take part in this workshop a good command of the CAN bus basics is needed. This workshop will consolidate and further develop the contents of CAN Basics.
The materials used in the CANopen intensive workshop will be provided in a ring binder.
The workshops offers learing in small groups at fixed dates in our Troisdorf training center – conveniently situated near Cologne.
We would be delighted to arrange individual in-house trainings for your company, tailored to your specific requirements and level of knowledge.