EtherCAT Slave Protocol Stack
The EtherCAT slave protocol stack provides the complete functionality for integration of the EtherCAT standard in your individual EtherCAT slave devices. Versatile configuration options facilitate individual adjustment to the target system.
The Application Service Elements (ASE) of the protocol may be switched on or off - to save ressources. CoE (CAN over EtherCAT) is an integral part of the protocol stack. Our CANopen protocol stack forms the basis of our EtherCAT slave protocol stack. The well established CANopen protocol stack contributes effectively to stability, performance and protocol conformity of the CoE.
Optional ASEs, such as
- FoE (File Access over EtherCAT),
- EoE (Ethernet over EtherCAT),
- SoE (Servo Drive Profile over EtherCAT),
- AoE (ADS over EtherCAT)
may be implemented and activated where required.
Example codes facilitate the startup phase, enabling the user to focus on the implementation of their own application. A consistent driver interface provides the flexibility to use any EtherCAT slave controller (ESC) available on the market.
- Implementation according to EtherCAT specification V1.0.2
- Compliant to EtherCAT conformance test requirements
- Connection of EtherCAT slave controllers (ET1100 and ET1200)
- Full support of CoE
- Supports 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers
- Optimized to low RAM / ROM requirements
- Modular software structure
Scope of delivery
As a supplement to our EtherCAT slave protocol stack we provide EtherCAT workshops as well as technical advice and support in the development of your individual devices. The maintenance and support period may be extended if desired.
|50.50.001||EtherCAT Slave Protocol Stack
Protocol stack as ANSI-C source code, extensive example programmes, documentation in English, provided on CD