1-channel strain gauge acquisition module - µCAN.1.sg-BOX
The µCAN.1.sg-BOX is a decentralized CAN module for the acquisition of strain gauge or resistance brigde signals. Sensor signals are evaluated and linearized in a rugged aluminium die cast casing. The CAN interface supports the CANopen protocol.
Sensor signals are evaluated and linearized within a rugged die-cast aluminium casing. The data is transmitted to the central evaluation unit via CAN bus.
- Acquisition of forces, torques, sequences and voltage
- Internal power supply of strain gauge brigde
- Standard protocol: CiA 404
- Aluminium die-cast casing in protection class IP66
- Indication of device state and errors via 2 bi-color LEDs
- Implementation of customer specific protocols possible
- Extended ambient temperature range of -40°C...+85°C
- Mechanic shock resistance of up to 40 G (optional)
- Vibration resistance of 3 .. 800 Hz @ 4.5 Grms (optional)
The digitized analogue values of the µCAN.1.sg-BOX are transmitted via CAN bus. The bit rate of the CAN bus interface is adjustable within a range of 10 kBit/s to 1 MBit/s. A terminating resistor may be activated via a switch in the device. The CANopen protocol of the module complies with the CANopen standards CiA 301, CiA 305 and CiA 404. Both 11 bit identifiers (CAN 2.0A) and 29 bit identifiers (CAN 2.0B) may be used on the process data.
We would be pleased to manufacture individual modules or connection facilities according to your specific needs or develop additional functionalities for our field modules. Please contact us!
You are looking for a device for control cabinets? Our µCAN.1.sg-SNAP module occupies only 22.5 mm on the DIN-rail.
|12.17.010||µCAN.1.sg-BOX / 5V DC
1-channel strain gauge acquisition module with CANopen, 5 V DC sensor supply, designed for metric cable glands, connection via screw terminals, strain gauge fullbrigde >= 350 ohms.
|12.17.011||µCAN.1.sg-BOX / 5V DC
1-channel strain gauge acquisition module with CANopen, 10 V DC sensor supply, designed for metric cable glands, connection via screw terminals, strain gauge fullbridge >=1 kohm.
configurations tool for CANopen devices
|90.01.113||Metric cable installation kit for 1-channel field modules|